i m m i g r a t i o n

For clients with whom I have established a therapeutic relationship, I am able to provide documentation to support a change in immigration status. This may include support letters for U-Visa or VAWA applicants, mental health assessments, and/or psychoeducational materials.

Please note ​I only provide legal advocacy to individuals I have seen in counseling.

If you are in need of support documentation but have concerns about counseling, please call me to discuss your options.